Jira 5.2.6#849-sha1:560c048
Script runner: 2.1.15
I have been trying to translate the RoleMember.java JQL function from the SDK tutorial (https://developer.atlassian.com/display/JIRADEV/JQL+Function+Plugin+Module) into a JQL function groovy script.
The validation part went OK, but when I tried to implement the method getValues I got the error message:
This type not implemented in this release. A stacktrace has been logged.
I stripped the getValues method down to:
List<QueryLiteral> getValues(QueryCreationContext queryCreationContext, FunctionOperand operand, TerminalClause terminalClause) {
def literals = []
literals
}
and I still got the "This type not implemented..." error message.
I only have access to this Jira instance using the web interface (admin web interface), so I am pasting in the groovy code into the inline box, not using a path to a file.
I do not have access to the logs, so I have no way of inspecting the stack trace.
I tried pasting in the source of the MyProjects groovy script into the inline text box, instead of my own code, and I still got the "This type not implemented..." error message.
I have found no relevant google matches when searching for:
This type not implemented in this release. A stacktrace has been logged.
(or even parts of it. Lots of stop words in there, and very few distinctive index matches. Using a phrase search turned up nothing. Adding "JIRA" and/or "Script Runner" to the mix found nothing useful).
Does anyone know what is happening here? Is there a problem with inline scripts? With inline JQL function scripts? With the script runner and the current version of JIRA?
Thanks!
- Steinar