How can we refer .net core sdk for 3.0 in bitbucket-pipelines.yml? the default sdk image doesn't support 3.0 yet afaik.
Hi @bsarica
Please confirm it I'm understanding you correctly.
You are trying to use the .net core SDK 3.0 in Pipelines, but the default docker image (that is used when no other is referenced) does not have the version you need, right?
If this is the case, can you reference a different image that has the SDK you need?
Another option is to customize any image as you want. Then you can reference it in your Pipelines.
More details on how to reverence other images can be found at:
I hope that is helpful.
Thanks, I tried and it works. My image line is now as below:
image: mcr.microsoft.com/dotnet/core/sdk:3.0
Thanks again.
I'm glad you are back in business now! =]
Hi Bsarica,
Can you please share the YML file which you have used for pipeline as I am getting error. I am using the .net core 3.1.
Update bitbucket-pipelines.yml to use the following image
image: mcr.microsoft.com/dotnet/core/sdk:3.1
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.