Disclaimer: I am very new to both Jira and Scripting.
Situation: ON-Boarding process
Supervisor creates an issue for a new employee and chooses the required ressources via a checklist custom field. During the "start progress"-transition sub-tasks for the different Departments are created based on the selection in the checklist custom field.
Idea:
Create a "to-do list" checklist custom field in the subtask, whose Options are based on the checked options in the original checklist of the parent task.
e.g.: Supervisor makes a check to require a notebook for the new employee and starts the progress. The subtask now includes a checklist with an unchecked notebook-option, which can be checked after the notebook has been provided.
While searching the community I haven't been able to find information on creation of custom fields through post-functions
I am therefore asking if this is even possible.
Thank you in advance for any help on this.