Hello,
I have created an automated hierarchy to display our Team's Work. We are working according to Portfolio SAFe and therefore have Portfolio, Program and Team items. The Portfolio Items are represented by an Issue Type called "Portfolio", the Program Items are "Epics" and the relevant Team Items are in this case by the type "User Story". The hierarchy looks the following:
In my structure, I pulled first on the highest level all "Portfolio" Items by using the automation Insert through "Insert issues: issue Type = Portfolio".
Secondly, using Extend I link all "Program" Items to them. Since we have linked Portfolio and Program level manually in every item through "Issue Link" by "Reference", I could use "Add issues linked by Reference: parent relates to children".
Lastly, I would like to extend these Epics with their Stories. However, If I add the Extend "Add issues belonging to epics" nothing happens.
What am I doing wrong, or what am I missing?
Thanks!