Hello,
I am looking for free plugin for ToDO list in JIRA. There is free app but it is for Cloud, I am looking for JIRA datacenter. Please let me know.
Hi @akki a
You're best to look for this in the Marketplace - you can set filters to help refine your search results once you've searched for a phrase. On the left-hand side select:
Using this I found nothing suitable under "To Do List" but under "Checklist" I found ProForma Lite?
Ste
What feature are you looking for? A checklist as suggested by @Ste Wright ? Or just a simple way to keep track of simple tasks? In the past we made a simple project just with tasks and subtasks and a very basic workflow. We named it my personal tasks and issue security by default to allow only the reporter and assignee to see those tasks. Then we allowed anyone to use that project and that way everybody had a to do list available for them to track their own stuff. No apps needed
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.