Hello,
I am utilizing rich filters to select from a list of "Epic Links" names. I have a filter that will show me all the items that have that epic link tied to it. What I want to do with the rich filter is then narrow it down even further by showing all sub-tasks that are tied to the parent that has the epic link I've selected. The problem I'm seeing is that when I select a Epic Link, it's just adding "And Epic Link = XXXX" to the query. Due to the fact that sub-tasks can't have epic links it's showing nothing. Does anyone know of some fancy way to combine nested queries or use sub-queries to get the rich filter to dynamically update based on my epic link description and show all stories and their sub-tasks?
Example:
On my rich filter I select "Epic Link = XXXX". It then changes one of my gadgets by adding in "And epic link = xxxx" order by..." I have tried the following to no avail.
AND "Epic Link" = xxxx and issueFunction in subtasksOf("issueFunction in linkedIssuesOf(\"issuetype = Epic and resolution is empty\", \"is epic of\")")Thanks,