Good day,
I had updated from 6.13.1 to 7.0.3 and I'm experiencing an issue with embedded pdfs not being rendered.
https://www.screencast.com/t/JmiwRQlCkKpY
I've tried disabling plugins to see if that could be the cause, in addition to looking for other plugins that provide the same functionality with no luck so far.
Hi Jeffrey,
Welcome to Atlassian Community! It's nice to have you.
I think you could be running into one of these bugs:
Some things to consider:
Thank you for your help!
Regards,
Shannon
Hi Shannon,
Thanks for the reply. To answer your questions:
1. This issue is occurring with all pdfs.
2. This issue is only occurring with the viewfile macro, The attachment can be viewed if I add a thumbnail.
3 I'm getting the following error in my log file when I open posts with PDFs embedded,
https://www.screencast.com/t/1wRgOvok
Thank you for your reply. I think you could be affected by one of these known bugs. Are you able to obtain more details regarding that error message? The snippet you sent is helpful but it appears to be lacking the error message that triggers the null pointer exception. If you look further up you should be able to get the rest of the stack trace, including the error message (marked by the word ERROR at the start.)
Hey Shannon,
I've managed to obtain the full error message, I hope this is more helpful.
https://www.screencast.com/t/llWyR3mh
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.