Hello All,
I am trying to update the excel file through WebDAV configuration. I am accessing confluence through explorer in Microsoft windows. Below are the setup and workflow which i am trying to work
1. I mapped confluence to the network drive.
2. I mapped a confluence WebDAV client we folder through network place
3. I am able to access all the confluence spaces through folders
4. i added a excel file and i am able to view in one of the space using excel macro
5. i update some data in excel and save the file
6. when i load the confluence the macro throws below error.
7. when i checked the macro pulls .tmp file automatically although excel is updated successfully. every time i have to selected the file in macro to see the data.
Does anyone fall under this error if so can you please guide me further to fix this issue.
