Hello Everyone!
I would like to allow team members to add label in issue without giving them edit issues access. Please guide me how to accomplish this.
Thanks
Hello,
My first thought would be to try to challenge these requirements and make sure it is indeed required by the end user because implementing it will be far from ideal.
However, If you want to accomplish this with only out of the box Jira features, you could do as follows :
I would not recommend this solution as it could require a lot of manual configuration work (if you have many workflows in that project ) and can make changing things or troubleshooting issues more difficult. Hope this helps.
PS: tested on Jira SW Server 8.4
There is no permission that allows you to do that out of the box. You'll need to look for a plugin
Right now I cannot go for paid plugins. Do we have free plugin for given purpose?
No idea. I've never looked for that function and I don't use free plugins. I've seen too many not keep pace with JIRA releases or just stop being supported. I don't want to rely on something that may disappear next month.
Thanks, I have already done this. Its working.
Great Approach!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.