Hello everyone,
I'm currently trying to move our Jira instance to a new server whilst also doing an upgrade. I've managed to restore our backups and the core Jira seems to be running pretty well.
As with quite a few others i've been getting the "gadget.common.error.500" issue which causes most of our dashboards to fail quite spectacularly.
I'm running an Apache 2.4 server which reverse proxies everything to Jira running on localhost, most jira functionality is working absolutely fine just now the gadgets.
I've also updated the context path to /jira
<Engine name="Catalina" defaultHost="localhost">
<Host name="localhost" appBase="webapps" unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true">
<Context path="/jira" docBase="${catalina.home}/atlassian-jira" reloadable="false" useHttpOnly="true">
<Resource name="UserTransaction" auth="Container" type="javax.transaction.UserTransaction"
factory="org.objectweb.jotm.UserTransactionFactory" jotm.timeout="60"/>
<Manager pathname=""/>
<JarScanner scanManifest="false"/>
<Valve className="org.apache.catalina.valves.StuckThreadDetectionValve" threshold="120" />
</Context>
</Host>
<Valve className="org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve"
pattern="%a %{jira.request.id}r %{jira.request.username}r %t "%m %U%q %H" %s %b %D "%{Referer}i" "%{User-Agent}i" "%{jira.request.assession.id}r""/>
</Engine>
My Apache Configuration is as follows
############
# Jira configuration
############
<Proxy *>
Require all granted
</Proxy>
ProxyRequests Off
ProxyPreserveHost On
ProxyPass /jira http://localhost:9090/jira
ProxyPassReverse /jira http://localhost:9090/jira
I should also add that none of this is going over SSL/TLS it's all just plain old HTTP.
Any help would be really appreciated,
Many Thanks,
Chris