I want to shift my ITSM from otrs to jira servcie desk. i need the same setting in the jira service desk.
e.g queues, unlimited agents, customers, reports etc.
Kindly help me about this query.
Hello Mohsin, First of all, welcome to the Atlassian Community. It is good to have you here. For your request, I would advise you to read this Atlassian article talking about imports of data from other service desk platforms (into the Cloud and Server versions): https://confluence.atlassian.com/confeval/jira-service-desk-evaluator-resources/jira-service-desk-import-from-other-service-desk-platforms.However, I would like to raise a point of attention regarding the number of agents. In fact, in Jira Service Desk, there is no limit for the server's version only (and there are different pricing levels depending on the nomber of agents you need). For the Cloud version, there is a limit of 5000 agents. For more information about the pricing: https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/service-desk/pricing. I hope this will help. Boris
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.