Hello, I used to have access to the JIRA so I could report a bug directly there. Is this no longer possible?
@oliverwi You can use the following link to get support / Report bug, https://support.atlassian.com/contact/RegardsHaran
Hi @oliverwi
Do you mean this page here? There, all bugs are transparent to the community. https://jira.atlassian.com/projects/CONFSERVER/issues
For this, you need an atlassian account. But for reporting a bug, the link from Haran is the right one.
Are you talking about creating Jira issues from Confluence? May be the applications link between Jira and Confluence is broken.
Ravi
No, I mean reporting a bug I found in Confluence to the Atlassian development team.
Sorry for the missing clarity in my question.
yeah, that's how far I got. So we no longer have access to your JIRA? I used to have direct access to your jira projects.. CONF, TEAMCAL, etc.
I feel it's hard to report a bug and solution to resolve it. Can you help this one.+ Bug: In the lastweek, there is a bug that we can use the Dark Mode correctly like the image below (page content is still white),+ Solution: This is because the CSS background-color is "" there and it's invalid, this should be removed. @Dominic Lagger @Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_ @Haran Kumar
So in short, if you are on the free plan, you cannot report bugs.
If you are on the free plan you cannot report bugs. Neat.
This is unbelievably stupid. I am also experiencing the same issue. I understand they don't want every little issue being reported as a bug, but surely there's a better solution than this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.