I want to find out how many tickets are processed during opening hours (08.00-18.00) and how many are processed outside opening hours (18.00-08.00).This so that I can show in a dashboard how the division is.
Hi @Mario Volic
Use This JQL
project = "XYZ AND issuetype = bug AND status changed to closed AND updatedDate > "2019/21/10 08:00" AND updatedDate < "2019/21/10 18:00"
This is a much simpler query to use, in my opinion.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/advanced-searching-fields-reference-764478339.html?_ga=2.26692669.1646493853.1571636941-1556981161.1571636941#Advancedsearching-fieldsreference-ResolvedResolutionDateresolutionDateResolved
Hi @Mario Volic , created >= startOfDay("+8h") AND created <= startOfDay("+18h") will give you ticket from morning 8 to eve 18 hrs and similar created >= startOfDay("+18h") AND created <= endOfDay("+8h") for tickets between 18hrs and 08 hrs of next dayRegardsHaran
Hi
Thanks for your Answer!
What if I want all tickets during a year and not a specific day?
Hi @Mario Volic For all ticket in year you can use the following, created >= startOfYear() AND created <= endOfYear() AND created >= startOfDay("+8h") AND created <= startOfDay("+18h")created >= startOfYear() AND created <= endOfYear() AND created >= startOfDay("+18h") AND created <= endOfDay("+8h")
Can you make an example for the year. It doesn't work.
This wont work as written. The "startOf" and "EndOf" are all relative to the current date, not to a specific date field.
This isn't possible in with just native jira tools. You will have to use one of the scripted addons. (Scriptrunner, powerscripts) to make a function that you can use in your JQL.
WIth powerscripts you can make a JQL like this.
key in silJQLExpression("(hour(created) >=17) or (hour (created) <=6)", "project = SD and created >= 2019-01-01 and created < 2019-02-1") ORDER BY created ASC
Im sure there is a way in scriptrunner, but I dont use it so I cant speak to it.
@Mario Volic , I have been thinking and I feel the following may be useful also ,
To add more accessibility ,
So by this you can have record over an year with each days ticket created in open hours & outside open hours.
RegardsHaran
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.