Hi Team, Is there any way to restore my team calendar in the page?
Actually the calendar exists in confluence however the events are deleted mistakenly, so wanted to get them back.
Appreciate your help here!
Also, please explain how to review the changes. I mean who has made the changes in which date and time.
Hi@ravanep ,I guess there is no feature like an audit log or something similar which will help to restore the deleted data. But ii remember this feature was already in interest and currently i'm not able to get the co-ordinates to map to that ticket . RegardsHaran
@ravanep , In confluence you can make use of the page history feature to identify the changes made to that page and by whom. You can also restore older version of the page and compare the changes in the new version and the old one.RegardsHaran
Thanks Haran for your response. Would be great if you can map the existing ticket for me to track the updates.
Yes, I am aware of tracking the page history, however i actually looking for tracking the calendar changes.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.