Hello everybody! Is it possible to open issue creation popup window in jira via REST API or another way (may be scriptrunner can help or I have to use js)? I have service which collect some fields for issue creation but not all and I need to open prefilled jira issue creation window from that service with that fields and the remaining fields user would fill by himself. Will be glad to any help.
@aasopening a issue create window in an UI operation, so there is no possibility of opening it via REST API, or Scriptrunner.
But you have two options here,
Thats directly what I need, thanks!
Is it possible to add attachements in field attachement in the window with prefilled data? Or I have to add it manually?
I'm afraid you have to attachments manually.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.