Every time I shut my computer down my avatar disappears and I need to go back into my profile to re-upload the avatar. Please help.
@Crssy
Let's first try to know if you are a server or cloud user.
Does you URL end with Atlassian.net? If yes you are a cloud user.
Even though you are a Cloud User, once you save an avatar to your profile it should remain there.
Based on your answers, we will try some troubleshooting.
Best,
Fadoua
Everyday when I log back on in the morning the avatar disappears. I don't have to upload the picture everyday however I always have to reselect it from the place with all the avatars.
What file extension is your avatar?
JPG file (10.0KB)
Does this behavior happen on different browsers?
The same thing happens in explorer and chrome
Did you try to log in to Jira from a different computer?
Yes, the same thing happens
I believe we are using a cloud since we long on from a browser.
Atlassian Tools are web based either you are a cloud or server user.
If your Jira's URL ends with Atlassian.net you are a cloud user even though moving forward Cloud users can customize their URL (It wasn't possible before).
Are you a Jira admin? If yes do you have access to the logs?
If you don't have access to the logs, you are definitely a Cloud user.
I am not an admin (or what is called a project leader in our system). The URL does not end with Atlassian.net. It's actually jira.[company's name].com
All other coworkers picture remain however mine does not.
When you say access to logs, what do you mean?
Also what is the solution to this issue?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.