Hello. During today I'm not able to publish changes in one spec. Only in one, others work correctly. I've tried another browser and asked my colleague to do that. Nothing helps. See the attachment, please.
Hi @Irina Safronova
Can you please follow steps.
Then I was able to save, no problem.
I hope this works for you too.
Thanks,
Avinash
Thank you but it doesn't work. I've copied all content and created the new page. The same problem with the new one.
Hi @Irina Safronova ,
To troubleshoot further can you please copy paste the content into divided sections so that you will be able to get to know which content is causing issue here.
Thank you for your help. I've regained the previous version and made changes once again. I don't have more time to try. Everything has been saved.
Thanx a lot.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.