Hi there!
I'm running the following applications on my system:
Jira 7.13.0
Confluence 6.13.0
Bitbucket 6.0.0
These have been installed for months in perfect harmony in the same server, till now that I've been asked to move all of them to https.
These are the list of ports used:
Jira: http over 28080 and https over 28443
Confluence: http over 28090 and https over 29443
Bitbucket: https over 27443 (no way to have both http & https at the same time).
Now, my problem is related to "Application Links". All of them have "Network error" and I cannot get rid of it.
I've created self-signed certificates for all of them even when all run in the same server. I've imported (or at least I think so) all of them to both /root/.keystore and to $JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/security (please, pay attention, the guide I've read mentions default location in this path WITHOUT jre directory, but since it isn't present I've choosen the one I've written here).
I've tried to modify the links to use as "Application URL" the old port over http, but it's not working anyway.
I've modified server.xml, web.xml and bitbucket.properties wherever the guides told me so, and this has allowed me to get the applications up and running ... but not connected between themselves.
Could you please help me out with this issue?
Thanks and warm regards.