I would like to start the Editor for a page and jump to a selected position.
As of now, I have to remember the position, scroll to the top, press "Edit", and scroll back down.
I would like to use the following (or similar) workflow:
My Questions:
Hi, First of all, welcome to the Atlassian Community. It is good to have you here! I have the same issue as the one you mentionned, but I did not find a very smooth workaround in Cloud.In server, there is a Marketplace's app which seems to do the job : InPlace Editor for Confluence. In fact, a user can enable the "selection editing" feature while this app is installed in the Confluence instance, and then modify specific parts of the page. I hope this will help. Have a nice day! Boris
So, we are 15 months ahead and editing longer pages is still super-annoying.
When will switching to edit mode just stay on the page where I am?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.