Hi,
I change my installation to MySQL and now he thinks this is a new installation
How can I fix this?
To migrate to a new database you need to do a JIRA backup from the old and then import it into the new database you are pointing to. The import will create all the configurations, schemes, workflows, issues, etc. As long as you don't move the location of the attachments all those links will be OK.
Hi Joe,
thanks for the reply.
So if you start a Jira with HSQL DB as I did you can switch?
I already have data on my installation, and I follow this
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/connecting-jira-applications-to-mysql-5-7-966063305.html
So, your suggestion is,
1 - make a backup file from my HSQL installation.
2 - shutdown Jira
3 - install MySQL, like described in the link above
4 - run config.sh, to change db to MySQL
5 - start Jira and when he prompts to set up Application, choose to "import your data"
once again thanks.
Yes. Make sure you use the JIRA backup tool. It will create a zip file that you import. JIRA will accept the zip file.
Ok, I'll do that
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.