Hello,
I have a couple of issues that our SLA is still running on and they were closed months ago. Is there a way to go back and fix this?
We are on Jira Server
Hello Travis, it might be caused by a change in the processes.
For example a change in the workflow may cause the SLA to run indefinitely. Have you reviewed your setup recently?
It was definitely caused by us setting up our SLAs. What I can't seem to find is how do I fix or remove the SLAs from these issues because they are skewing reports.
I am afraid I can't help you if don't know how the SLAs are setup. Perhaps you can paste a screenshot of your SLA configuration but it will probably require more than that to find the underlying issue.
Unfortunately you can't remove the SLA from only a handful of issues.
Hi @Travis Chafey
For removing the SLA from such issues, you can modify the SLA filter condition to exclude such issues. May be a comma separated list of keys.
But I would suggest you can move those issues to another (or new) issuetype where SLA clock is not applicable, so that you can remove SLA's from them since it is still running.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.