Hi All,
Is there any way that we can load issue parameters to map? I want to get field values from key.
e.g
parameters.get("customfield_10600");
parameters.get("id");
also there is a method in issue called getString where we can pass the id and get the value.
issue.getString("resolution");
Map parameters=ActionContext.getParameters();
parameters.get("issue");
Hi,
Thanks for the reply, but
I need to get issue parameter values such as summary, id, description, custom field values as stated in the question
yes, you can get the summary, description, ... using parameters.
you just print the parameters variable and see what all values it display.
parameters.get("summary");
parameters.get("description");
parameters.get("customfield_10600");//this is customfield id
I have created my own util method to load issue into Map. I could not find api method to do so.
private Map<String, String> generateIssueMap(Issue issue)
{
Map<String, String> issueMap = new HashMap<String, String>();
issueMap.put("jiraId", issue.getId().toString());
issueMap.put("issueKey", issue.getKey());
.........
}
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.