In the Reports section for "Recently Created Issues Report" for the column
""Created Issues (Resolved)"" when I click on any issue count digit, it shows me below Jira query.
project = VEGA AND created >= 2019-10-17 AND created <= "2019-10-17 23:59" AND NOT resolution = Unresolved
Here project name is VEGA.Here for every query it by default generates condition as ""AND NOT resolution = Unresolved""
For this I have added "Resolution" system field in Software Development Bug Screen scheme for project.
Now the problem is whenever some one is creating any issues ,while creating issues its showing
Resolution as Mandatory field. Resolution field needs to be updated only when issue is resolved or /closed
but while creating or editing also its asking to enter values.
Q. Is there any way to make this field as non-mandatory?
I have tried with some default value as N/A (Not applicable ) for Resolution field. But this way
"Recently Created Issues Report" not shows properly , I mean issues with "New" status also getting shown in Resolved issues column in report
as making by default 'N/A ' satisfies condition as NOT resolution = Unresolved which gets generated in query.
Also tried with un-selecting Resolution check box in 'Configure Fields' dropdown.
Also tried with adding new query in filter and using that filter but while applying filter all the issue count in
"Created Issues(Unresolved)" coming as Zero.
Kindly suggest suitable way to overcome this report problem.
Regards
Nilesh Dehsmukh