I user Jira Core, but I can't figure out how to delete users who have left the company and rename users whose name has changed.
Deactivating Users is a better option.
So, how do I do that ?
If you are a JIRA Administrator with Admin Permissions ( not Project Admin ) - you can browse over to the admin console - select User Management , look for thr user and disable the user.
Unfortunately, this is not shown as an option. I am an administrator.
A few of the users have an 'edit' option under actions which allows me to deactivate, but the majority just have 3 dots which let you 'edit user groups' and 'view project roles'.
It is a number of these users that I wish to deactivate or delete.
I need to do this to provide licences for some other staff by removing it from some staff who no longer use the system.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.