Hello Team,
I cannot add Single Layout to my page. The Page Layout option is not available for me.
Can you anyone help. Thanks!
Hello Juned,
Thank you for raising this issue with us. Can you confirm with me if you are on the Cloud version of Confluence?
Could you show me what your toolbar looks like currently when you're trying to add the layout option? Is this in a template, or a general page?
Regards,
Shannon
Hello @Shannon S This is my Confluence version I used.
This product also includes the following libraries which are covered by the GNU LGPL license:
Thank you for confirming that information. The layout option is the button with the two columns at the top. You have a few layouts to choose from:
If you just want a single column, then you don't need to switch the layout, but you can change how the page is displayed here:
We also have a feature request below to introduce even more layouts:
Can you confirm if that helps you, or if there's a particular layout you're trying to use that you're not able to?
Hello @Shannon S
The above screenshot which you have suggested, i do have these options "two columns" and the "make the page to full-width".
I do know to work with that. However, my challenge is following screenshot. I don't see the single view option which I circle it. I found this image from the community.
I hope it helps. Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.