Hi Team,
I would like a step-by-step instructions on how to upgrade to an higher version of Jira service desk (4.4.0) I already have Jira software installed. Just wanted to upgrade jira service desk manually. Is there a page i could follow or video etc?
Thanks,
Bibin
Hi @bibin.koshy ,
you can simply follow this guide with step by step instructions : https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/upgrading-jira-server-manual-938846939.html
Let me know if this helps,
--Alexis
Hi Alexis,
I have looked through this documentation. It is more about upgrading Jira software. There is only a brief section on how to upgrade Jira service desk, which is to go through the UI and upgrade from there. Is it possible to just upgrade the service desk on ubuntu? without upgrading Jira software?
it's exactly the same for upgrading Jira Software or Jira Service Desk, you just need to get the proper installation file.
Thank you so much for sharing this!
--Bibin
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.