Hello,
I am currently trying to write a Script for Scriptrunner that can be used by our regular administrators to create Scripted Custom Fields similar to the Built-In Script Fields.
I already found out the following:
The package needs to be com.onresolve.scriptrunner.canned.jira.workflow or com.onresolve.scriptrunner.canned.jira.fields (or similar???)
The script file has to be located under <script root>/<package>/<script>.groovy
The class needs to implement at least the CannedScript interface
By following these 3 requirements, I already managed to get an element into the Built-In scripts general menu, but NOT in the Script Fields menu. This especially means I was not able to create a Script Field through this form.
What I cannot find out at all:
How can I make the script be categorized in the correct category in the ScriptRunner/Admin/Browse/Script Fields panel?
How can I make my Script Field behave like the built-in script fields, e.g. creating a field when submitting the form?
I have pasted my source code to this link: https://pastebin.com/kJyP2hdn
I would appreciate any help. It would be great if someone could provide a sample for a built-in script field. I could not find one, and Adaptavist support could only provide a sample listener unfortunately.