Hey
We are not using JSD.
How can I replace the Issue Collector with Proforma?
How can I create a URL Link for a Proforma form?
Regards
Friedrich
Hi Friedrich,
The answer is not yet (as of 17 October 2019); however, what you describe is exactly what we are working on at the moment.
We intend for you to be able to publish your forms either through a direct URL, or via an iframe which you can embed wherever you need.
These form publishing options are on our roadmap for Q4 2019, but with Christmas they may not be publicly released until early January.
Regards,
Simon
Thank you for the information,
Hi there, @Simon
Any news on this yet? Our airgapped environment has recently obtained ProForma and I've created a new ProForma Form. Next step is to
(1) Replace the current issue collector with the ProForma form and(2) Connect to it through a direct URL Link.
Any updates on how to do this, by chance?
Thank you in advance. olga
hi! is this available yet?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.