One of our uses for Jira is procurement . When an issue is closed our users export a copy of the issue to Word. We need the approver name and date/time of approval to be on this export. How can I set which fields and values appear in the export?
I think that is going to depend on how are your experts doing that export.
I'm supposed to be the expert and that is why I'm here asking!
ok, maybe if you explain how are you doing the export right now somebody could help you ( I will try myself).
Are you using a plugin that exports directly to word? do you export to CSV or XML to treat the data later? do you use the API and then treat the data? Other way of doing it that i don't know?
I am using the Export drop-down menu and selecting Word
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.