Hi everyone,
we have a team of roughly 10 people working on our Jira Service Desk issues. One or two people should always monitor newly submitted requests during our office hours, evaluate them, escalate them if necessary etc. The others can work on issues that take a bit longer and don't need to constantly monitor what's coming in.
We have created organizational rules who should do this monitoring, but it would be great to have Jira Service Desk or an integrated app display who is "on duty". We would like to have both: the possibility to set up a schedule but also (maybe even more importantly) the possibility to somehow "log into" this monitoring task on the spot, for example if someone has to leave and a colleague takes over. I haven't found anything on that but maybe because I also lack the right terminology. I have looked into OpsGenie, but as I understand that is more for "on-call" situations, where an emergency should notify a person out of the office. My request is not about notifications, it is about transparency internally who currently has the lead for monitoring new requests and can be approached by internal colleagues if there are brief questions. Any ideas?
Thanks in advance
Stefan