I could not add a new confluence space even if I'm part of confluence-administrator group and I have explicit right to create a new space under Global Permissions. I could not see the 'create new space' link in the dashboard that I was able to see before. Any tips? Thanks!
Looks like you've opened a ticket through https://support.atlassian.com.
As a first approach to this problem that you're experiencing, could please perform the following at your instance:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONF35/Rebuild+the+Content+Indices+from+scratch
Also, if the action above doesn't solve the problem, could you please go to Confluence Admin > Look and Feel, then verify the following?
Kind Regards
Hi Erwin
The button to add a new space should be in the Dashboard, below the "Get Started" title.
Also it supposed to have a link "Add Space" in the dashboard, between the links Invite Users and Add Pages.
If the links aren't there, you may create a space accessing this link directly:
http://<MyConfluenceURL>/spaces/createspace-start.action
Hope it helps
The cause is we have custom 'Global Layout' which is causing the add spave button to hide.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.