I'm linking multiple issues to a release request. Sometimes there are more than 50 issues. Is there a way to select more than 50 issues when linking? When I link the first 50 then return to link the next 50, I get the same issues as the first set.
Hi there,
As for your inquiry on bulk selecting issues when creating a link, I am afraid that this may not be possible at the current moment. There's an existing feature request raised in our system, and you may kindly refer to it for more info on the matter:- Bulk Link
Though it's not much, but I hope that this will clarify your inquiry here.
It would be nice to have this feature. We link all of our code and defect issues to the Release Request. For a major release, there are always more than 50 issues to link.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.