I'm not able to get admin access to Confluence. We don't have documentation and credentials to access. I tried http://<server_ip>/admin, tried to recover password for admin user but I don't know what email are connected to the admin, probably an ex colleague.Now I need to upgrade our Confluence installation but, withoud admin access, I can't activate the license.
HI @PAT
Please have a look at the Atlassian article for recover your admin right.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/restore-passwords-to-recover-admin-user-rights-158390.html?_ga=2.9384434.677014898.1515586480-427719745.1514883733
Hi @PAT
Go To Database and check once The Email Id Shows In there
how can I get access to database? At the moment I have user access to web interface and SSH root access to server.
@PAT You Can Ask For Your DAtabase Team Person who creates the Database Credentials That Time You Can Get the Data OF Adminuser
Look At the @Yogesh Mude Document also
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.