Hi community,
I'm stuck with Zephyr importer tool, i think i've tried everything...
So my goal is to export test cases with all the cintents (summary, fields, steps, results) from one project and import them in another project. Export is fine, i've got pretty .xlsx file with all the data i need. The problem is with the importer tool. I open it, select all the necessary values, upload a file, do the mapping, start import... And then it says one field is required, even though it is populated in the xlsx. There is a custom mandatory radio-button field, "Test Automation", which has 3 values. It is of course in the .xlsx file, but when i try to import, i got the following error: "Issue Navigator:Row:1:Test Automation is required.". I've tried populating this field with value ID, value name, value ID+name - nothing works, it still shows the same error. If i leave the field blank, it will then say that only 3 values are allowed for this field, suggesting me to populate it
But when i actually populate it, it says it is required.
Has anyone faced anything like this? Any help is appreciated.
Thanks.