Is there a way to create reoccurring JIRA tasks to show up every month on a set date? A plugin possibly?
Hi @Bamini Subramanian ,
With the help of The Scheduler app you will allows you to automate the process of creating recurring tasks in Jira.
Thanks,
Avinash
As Avinash elludes to there isn't a way OOTB but there are a number of good addons that will facilitate the requirement. I currently use Automation for Jira which works well for my needs but thee are many others you can use. In fact you may be using such an addon today that you could employ.
Thank you Avinash, I can look into that.
Bamini
Thank you Jack. I do have Automation for Jira, if it's ok would you mind telling me how you are using it for recurring jobs?
you use the Schedule method rather than a trigger. here is how you access when creating new rule...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.