I upgraded from an old version of Confluence v5.1.1 to v6.15.1 and then to v7.0.2. Site Full XML restores worked fine in v5.1.1, didn't test in v6.15.1. However in v7.0.2 I get the error below and can't perform a XML Full restore. Can I get assistance with how to resolve this issue? I do have a confluence log and the error from it is below. I was able to restore the database backup to get the Confluence website up and running. However, I can't perform a site XML Full restore. I performed the following MySQL query: select * from content where CONTENTID=8552785; which only comes back with one record. When I examine the enteries.xml file for duplicate records, I can't find any. It appears the entries are not being deleted properly from the DB prior to the restore, it fails immediately. This looks like a bug in the v7.0.2 to me. Thanks
Error from Confluence website after restoring site:
Import failed. Check your server logs for more information. com.atlassian.confluence.importexport.ImportExportException: Unable to complete import because the data does not match the constraints in the Confluence schema. Cause: MySQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: Duplicate entry '8552785' for key 'PRIMARY'
Error from atlassian-confluence.log file:
2019-10-11 10:04:56,654 WARN [Long running task: Importing data] [atlassian.confluence.setup.DefaultHibernateConfigurator] executeAdditionalSql Error executing SQL during schema changes: create index c_si_ct_pv_cs_cd_idx on CONTENT (SPACEID, CONTENTTYPE, PREVVER, CONTENT_STATUS, CREATIONDATE), StatementCallback; bad SQL grammar [create index c_si_ct_pv_cs_cd_idx on CONTENT (SPACEID, CONTENTTYPE, PREVVER, CONTENT_STATUS, CREATIONDATE)]; nested exception is com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Duplicate key name 'c_si_ct_pv_cs_cd_idx'
-- url: /longrunningtaskxml.action | referer: http://localhost:8090/admin/restore-local-file.action | traceId: c13fc0a59aaa076f | userName: itadmin | action: longrunningtaskxml
2019-10-11 10:05:00,427 ERROR [Long running task: Importing data] [engine.jdbc.spi.SqlExceptionHelper] logExceptions Duplicate entry '8552785' for key 'PRIMARY'
-- url: /longrunningtaskxml.action | referer: http://localhost:8090/admin/restore-local-file.action | traceId: c13fc0a59aaa076f | userName: itadmin | action: longrunningtaskxml
2019-10-11 10:05:00,513 ERROR [Long running task: Importing data] [confluence.importexport.xmlimport.DefaultImportProcessor] persist Error while saving object: Imported[com.atlassian.confluence.content.ContentProperty] [Id[id]=16952221, Property[name]=HIDDEN, Property[stringValue]=, Property[longValue]=0, Property[dateValue]=]
-- url: /longrunningtaskxml.action | referer: http://localhost:8090/admin/restore-local-file.action | traceId: c13fc0a59aaa076f | userName: itadmin | action: longrunningtaskxml
2019-10-11 10:05:00,517 ERROR [Long running task: Importing data] [confluence.importexport.xmlimport.BackupImporter] importEntities Cannot import the entities:
-- url: /longrunningtaskxml.action | referer: http://localhost:8090/admin/restore-local-file.action | traceId: c13fc0a59aaa076f | userName: itadmin | action: longrunningtaskxml
com.atlassian.confluence.importexport.ImportExportException: Unable to complete import because the data does not match the constraints in the Confluence schema. Cause: MySQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: Duplicate entry '8552785' for key 'PRIMARY'