OK, so I've used JIRA for quite a few years now but here's a new one I don't know how to solve!
Business problem - about 40 projects, each with a few issues in them.
I want to see one list where all those issues are displayed in the correct order, based on (this is the abridged version, I've actually got a list of 12 queries/priorities):
First tickets in the list should be Priority = Critical
Second tickets in the list should be DueDate is this month and they have a label of "SLA"
Third tickets in the list should be Category of "Project" and (not billable and label of "additional")
Third tickets in the list should be Type = Bug
So I'll end up with maybe 300 tickets displayed, of which all the first lot are priority critical, and then the ones due this month and so on.
How do I do this? 