The end result is I'd like to create a filter that finds ANY issues that have child tasks that were CLOSED within a certain timeframe.
I know I can search by task ID, but I want to find ANY / ALL tasks that have child tasks.
If you have scriptrunner installed you can use something like (e.g. closed within the last 7 days)
issueFunction in parentsOf("status changed to closed during(-7d,now())")
I ended up going with this:
issueFunction in hasLinks("this issue blocks") AND status changed to Closed after -7d
since it let me find any of those "blocker" tasks that have been closed, which should free up other users to work on the issues they were blocked by.
Now if there were a way to actually show the tasks that have become UNBLOCKED... that would be a godsend.
Well, to your new question;
> Now if there is were a way to actually show the tasks that have become UNBLOCKED... that would be a godsend.
Take your query and save it as a filter (FilterA) - then use:
issuefunction in linkedIssuesOf("filter = FilterA")
You're awesome
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.