Hello,
we have the following, very simple use case:
Certain people (let's call them group 1) hand in a request and create a wiki page for that and other people (group 2) get notified about that request and respond to it.
The problem is, how can I achieve that the people from group 2 get notified:
- I don't want to use a space watch because that request thing is not a space of its own but just one small sub branch
- I can't use a page watch because the pages are newly created (and obviously you can't set a watch before you get notified about the existence)
- I don't want to watch people because group 1 contains very many and I don't want to set up a watch for each potential user
So, what I am searching for is something like:
- A watch that contains all the sub pages of a certain branch
- Or a mechanism that automatically includes some sort of @mention in the newly created pages
Thanks
PS: In real, our approach is a little different. For these requests we don't use normal pages but the frevvo form. The form is filled out and then automatically creates the wiki page from the entries made. But the question is more about notification and not about the form.