Hi
Im reasonably new to Jira and I want to create a jira screen that will be used for staff to request access to applications. I am using a jira service desk project for this.
Ideally what I want is to be able to format the create screen so that the multi select fields show in a horizontal row.
I want to be able to show and hide options based on users choices.
Create screen - user would select the basics for the access they need
Requested Apps Requested Team
Adobe CC Adobe (all Apps)
Jira. Adobe photoshop
GitHub Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
Jira User
Jira Developer
GitHub Team 1
GitHub Team 2
On Clicking "Create" I want to take all selected choices and display them in a table in the description field.
I want to add a checkbox option in column one that will trigger a done symbol when complete. The checkbox will be used by the staff to confirm the task is complete.
In the last column I want to add a select field that would be related to the choices above to detail the level of access given ( this will be completed by staff when account has been set up and access is given)
| | Application Access Requested(multi select) | Access Requested (multi select) | Details to be addded by staff (multi select) | Notes (text) | |
| | | | | | |
| ☑️ | Adobe CC | Adobe (all Apps) | Adobe account created | | |
| | | | | | |
| ☑️ | Jira | jira Developer | jira-users | | |
| | | | jira-developers | | |
| | | | | | |
| ☑️ | GitHub | GitHub Team 1 | admin | | |
| | | | user | | |
| | | | other | | |
| | | | | | |
| | | GitHub Team 2 | Team 2.1 | | |
| | | | Team 2.2 | | |
| | | | Team 2.2 | | |
| | | | | | |
1. all fields have to be multi select options
(I already tried cascading fields. this doesn't work as I can only select one choice in the first row)
2. I need to be able to show / hide fields on the create screen based on selected choices
(example: if github isn't selected, I don't need to show the 20+ teams they have the option to join)
3. these requests need approval from line manager: I would like managers to be able to give approval by e-mail
(workflow is already set for this, just need to know how to allow e-mail approval)
4. on approval: I want to automatically notify jira groups based on the selection
team 1 (Jira group 1) - deal with adobe
team 2 (Jira group 2)- deal with jira
team 3 (Jira group 3)- deal with github
We have scriptrunner so I was hoping to create this using scriptrunner.
Is it possible to get some sample script for this, including any imports for libraries, etc as I am not a programmer so need the basic "how to" details to get this to work.
Also, need to know if this is possible without additional add ons
Thanks