Closing remarks -
Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback on Confluence cloud. We recognize that you are passionate about this topic and have experienced challenges as we've transitioned from the legacy editor to the new one. While we're closing this AMA, it won't be the last!
We also don't want this to be the end of the conversation. We're planning on reaching out to a number of you for a focus group in the next several weeks so we can continue to have a productive dialogue on these changes and take your feedback into account for the future.
THANK YOU!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update-
Thanks for your participation everyone! Give us a week to continue answering your questions. Our product team plans to experiment with new public formats for getting your feedback and answering your questions over the next several months. If you want to see what we're planning next for Confluence Cloud, be sure to check out our roadmap: Roadmap And if you want to learn about the latest features we've launched in Confluence Cloud, watch our recent webinar on New Features in Confluence Cloud for Improved Team Productivity here: Webinar
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi everyone,
This is Pratima Arora, the Head of Product for Confluence Cloud. I’m going to host an Ask Me Anything (AMA) session right here in the Community on Oct. 15 at 8:30 am PT. You are all invited!
I’m eager to get your feedback on recent improvements we’ve launched in Confluence. I’m also excited to answer your questions about Confluence’s product vision and roadmaps. I’ll share your top questions and feedback with our entire team so we can apply it to future releases. I hope you’ll join me.
Here's how it works:
-
Before the session, create or log into your account on Atlassian Community.
-
Add your questions here any time before or during the Q&A session. You can also up-vote other people's questions.
-
At 8:30 am PT on Tues. Oct. 15, I’ll start answering your most popular questions. Watch the page and be ready to add follow-up questions and discuss further with other Community members.
-
I’ll end the event at 9:30 am PT, but don't worry: any remaining questions will be answered later that week.
Pratima