Everytime I create one off an outline row, it creates a task at the bottom of the page or outline content.
Basically, I'm trying to assign specific outline items to people via tasks. Creating jira tickets is pretty heavy and cumbersome.
Thanks
Hi Chris - Try being mindful to only highlight the single line of text without highlighting the small amount of whitespace at the end of the line. I've found if I'm not careful with that then it will grab the next line as well.
If you can adjust your task format to a table then you can make it very easy to create Jira issues. This video illustrates how.
Hey Michael thanks for the pro-tip on jira ticket creation. But what I'm looking for is to create Confluence tasks, not jira tasks. That doesnt seem to work with highlighting the line or highlighting nothing (just insertion point at the start of the line). This is all in edit mode. Am I missing something with this?
Ah, ok! Not sure wether you are using cloud or private Confluence, but with cloud Confluence when you add tasks via the page editor it provides an add task link in view mode.
I think we're talking past each other a bit. Confluence calls those Action items and it doesnt seem to support creating them on items inside an outline. They only live outside of the content that I'd like to make an action item.
MS OneNote does a great job of this, and Apple notes does an okay job, and confluence does a horrible job.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.