Hi,
I have a build pipeline which copies a tar.gz file at the end by using scp. I have added the SSH key of the user "deploy" to the settings, and the fingerprint of the server was added to the known_hosts.
I then created a deployment with a variable DEPLOY_USER with a value "deploy". This variable is populated correctly. The thing is, this setup works for a couple of times. After a while, I can't seem to pinpoint exactly when, the scp step fails. When this happens, I see the user root being used (which has no ssh access).
This happened on two of my pipelines in seperate projects, with seperate users.
I have added a screenshot to clarify the problem.
Update: I have tried:
- removing and adding the known_hosts entry
- removing and adding the ssh keys
- replacing the variable with the user hard-coded deploy@...
Didn't help.
Any ideas?
Alex
