Hi, I am setting up an automation for jira rule to send an email to everyone who appears under the "Shared with" on a Servicedesk ticket in the customer view of the ticket. How do I get that list of people to include in the To: of the email?
Hi @Vijay Venkataraman
You can send the mail to 'Customers involved' to have notification delivered to all request participants, unless they have opted out of mail subscriptions from that particular request.
What is the exact field (e.g. {{issue.fields.reporter}}) to be used for 'Customers involved'. To clarify, this is not a standard ticket has been updated notification, but a special instructions email sent out only when certain conditions are met. So the customers will continue to get standard update alerts based on their preferences, but will not be able to opt out of this one.
Are you not using the default Jira service desk automation for triggering the mail. ?
You can use it to have email triggered under certain conditions
No, I am using "automation for jira". It doesn't have an option like that. I will look into doing this rule in standard automation.
Thanks,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.