Hello ,
I am trying to add https://docs.atlassian.com/aui/8.5.1/docs/single-select.html
to my custom *.vm file but I can't make it work.
Not working:
Thank you in advance
Hello @Adria Alonso
For single select you can use this
$webResourceManager.requireResource("com.atlassian.auiplugin:aui-select")
or Select2 you can use this
$webResourceManager.requireResource("com.atlassian.auiplugin:aui-select2")
It just shows it as plain text : /
To be more precise, i'm on releasenoteshtml.vm , slightly modifying the *.vm.
JIRA 8.4.1
Try to use it in
<html><head>$webResourceManager.requireResource("com.atlassian.auiplugin:aui-select")</head></html>
Keeps with the same problem.
In Velocity.properties.xml, cached is disabled
Also I've forced putting the <head> tags since the vm starts with:
#disable_html_escaping()
##Text is escaped twice so that the characters generated in the text area display properly escaped (JRA-12184)
###macro (doubleEncode $html)
## $textUtils.htmlEncode($textUtils.htmlEncode($html))
###end
<title>$textUtils.htmlEncode($action.getText('release.notes.html.title', $project, $version))</title>
<body>
The fact that there's a title tag in there with no head tags and then an opening body tag is rare to me. I've tried several combination, also what you mentioned and still nothing.
I believe this is created from releasenote.jsp located in secure/views/project
In Velocity.properties I see:
#----------------------------------------------------------------------------# RESOURCE MANAGEMENT#----------------------------------------------------------------------------# Allows alternative ResourceManager and ResourceCache implementations# to be plugged in.#----------------------------------------------------------------------------
resource.manager.class = com.atlassian.velocity.PluginAwareResourceManagerresource.manager.cache.class = com.atlassian.velocity.PluginAwareResourceManager$Cacheresource.manager.defaultcache.size=0
Which is the functional way?
OR anyone has a working example in releasenotes-html.vm?
Including the plugin Custom Select List
But I'll leave it open since I dont consider it the Correct solution for using resources in vm templates, furthermore, the version of select2 that is using is the old one
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.