We use Server 2008 R2 with Microsoft Office 2007. Edit in office functionality opens in read only mode. I am familiar with compatibility mode etc as I have tweaked user configurations for our desktop users on XP and Vista but I'm unable to get our Citrix users working. I've tried every compatibility mode without success. I have not installed the Vista Web Folders update, should I?
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-18174 doesn't seem to come up with a final resolution. Please help!
The problem was that we were using the 64 bit version of Internet Explorer. Switched to 32 bit and it worked no problem.
Hi Ethan,I noticed that you opened a support ticket, about this problem: https://support.atlassian.com/browse/CSP-83992
May I ask you, if you tried the steps that are in this KB? https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONFKB/Troubleshooting+Read-Only+problems+in+the+Office+Connector If yes, could you please let us know if that worked?Cheers,WZ
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.