hi there!
I've been using an advanced search looking for unmanaged open issues by looking at the status or content of the Due Date field. I'm looking for issues that don't have a due date, or issues that are past their established due date. I get appropriate results with this:
- project = NAME AND status in ("In Progress", "To Do", ESCALATED) AND (due is EMPTY OR due <= "0")
There are some teams using Sprints to manage their workload, so I'd like to add another OR to this search. The results ignore the due <= "0" filter, showing issues with a due date later than today. I've tried all of these:
- project = NAME AND status in ("In Progress", "To Do", ESCALATED) AND (due is EMPTY OR (due <= "0" OR Sprint is EMPTY))
project = NAME AND status in ("In Progress", "To Do", ESCALATED) AND (due is EMPTY OR (Sprint is EMPTY OR due <= "0"))
project = NAME AND status in ("In Progress", "To Do", ESCALATED) AND (due <= "0" OR (due is EMPTY OR Sprint is EMPTY))
project = NAME AND status in ("In Progress", "To Do", ESCALATED) AND (due <= "0" OR (Sprint is EMPTY OR due is EMPTY))
project = NAME AND status in ("In Progress", "To Do", ESCALATED) AND (Sprint is EMPTY OR (due is EMPTY OR due <= "0"))
project = NAME AND status in ("In Progress", "To Do", ESCALATED) AND (Sprint is EMPTY OR (due <= "0" OR due is EMPTY))
All of these will return issues where the due date is later than today, seemingly ignoring the due =< "0" request. Does anyone have ideas where I can apply these three OR keywords in a search appropriately? Thanks!