Last week in San Diego, Scaled Agile Inc announced the latest version of their SAFe framework (SAFe 5.0). It was an awesome reveal and I'm curious what you all think about the new framework and changes.
Read my blog on the changes
I thought it was a really great step in the right direction, especially around grounding it in more reality of what happens during SAFe implementation. I'd love to hear where you all are in your SAFe transformation, and what you think some of these changes might mean to you.
- Do you like the changes?
- Is there anything you think that's still missing?
- Are you SPC certified and looking forward to getting your 5.0 certification?
Also - we're going to have a webinar with Steve Elliot (Head of Product, Jira Align) and Dean Leffingwell himself! (The founder of SAFe). So make sure you sign up for that, to ask any questions you have and hear from the leaders in this space.
https://go.agilecraft.com/safe5.0