I am setting up a new Jira Project and am trying to set up my Boards.
We want to have 3 Boards set up with each running into the next.
A product Board to follow the tickets through the Refinement Process (Kanban)
an Engineering Board to run each sprint
a Release Board to then track the release process with (Kanban)
However we want all 3 boards to refer to th esame backlog and have all tickets appear on that backlog.
I have created the 3 boards however I am finding I only see tickets in the backlog that are on the Scrum Board, I want to be able to see all the tickets in the Project in the backlog with the Scrum Board then showing only tickets that are ready for Development. Is there an easy way to do this without creating a pointless column that all the pre status's are in?