This option is missing and I am unable to locate any information regarding this issue. We've performed a re-index and issue continues. Any ideas?
Are you the owner of the dashboard? The "Edit" option is available for the owner.
If you are not the owner, please contact the owner to set Show sprint name in the Gadget.
Hello Raynard,
When viewing the Sprint Burndown gadget from the dashboard, the option is and should only be to refresh and minimize:
To edit it you have to go to Administration > System > System dashboard. There it will look like this and be editable.
Hope that solves your issue!
Good luck!
At least, this is the case for the System dashboard.
Is it a System Dashboard or a Private/Shared Dashboard you are trying to configure?
Private. I've used scriptrunner to impersonate the user having the issue. When I logged back into my account and added the burndown it still didn't give the option. The issue is the user had the ability in the past to edit their own burndown.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.